As part of the Industrial Metrology INNOQ provides calibration services to companies and other economic agents.
Calibration is a set of operations that establish, under specified conditions, the relationship between values of quantities indicated by a measuring instrument or measuring system or values represented by a material measure or a reference material, and the corresponding values realized by standards.
The INNOQ provides calibration services in the following areas:
- Mass [Calibration of weights and balances]
- Temperature [Calibration of thermometers and temperature installations]
- Volume [Calibration of burettes, pipettes, flasks volumetric micropipettes]
- Dimensional [Calibration of meters and tape measures]
Here, then all the equipment calibrated by INNOQ.
- Glass Thermometer (-25 º C to 300 º C)
- Thermocouples and platinum resistance thermometers (-25 ° C to 300 º C)
- Digital Thermometers and temperature records (-200 º C to 1300 º C)
- Greenhouses / Baths Thermo-regulated / Incubators (20 ° C to 350 º C)
- Vehicles with cold rooms and refrigeration chambers (-40 º C to 20 º C)
- Climate chambers (-80 º C to 200 º C / 5 to 98% RH)
- Ovens and mufflers (100 º C to 1300 º C)
- Freezer (-40 º C to 0 º C)
- Autoclaves (20 ° C to 125 º C / 0 to 5 bar)
- Volumetric Flasks
- Digital Burettes
- Weights 1mg - 1000 Kg
- Scales Mechanical, electromechanical and electronic
- Scales up to 120 ton
- Material measures of 1mg mass - 1000 kg
- Tape measures